I specialise in the stories of inventions, machines, people and places that changed society, shaped work, defined leisure and transformed conflict. I reimagine their stories: Not “how” or “why” they worked, but “why” they mattered, the impact they made, our relationship to them.
I have 20+ years’ experience in editorial and working with commercial clients on a range of research, writing, strategy projects – devising content that’s fresh, informed and current.
My work spans print, web, social media, digital exhibitions, galleries and events; I am an expert at driving online traffic – at growing social media traffic and engaging with audiences.
An Airfix-generation kid who became a technology writer and editor of Geek’s Guide to Britain, I possess a unique understanding of technology, science and engineering – and how to bring them to non-expert audiences.
Let’s talk if you are a:
- Museum or destination that wants to go deeper on a subject, or break out and grow
- Consultant who wants to bring their client’s specialised subject to a broader or a more diverse audience
- Creative or a veteran with an exciting story
- Work in education, exhibitions, outreach or marketing
- An organisation re-assessing their web and social media
Together, we will create content for your story and a strategy for your content. That’s blended…